Thursday, August 9, 2007

Question ???

sometime, there are crazy thought in my mind....question that's shouldn't be a question...
haha ....a funny statement! questions to daily matter like why it is called as its name...take a simple example, "why red is called red?" weird, right? i myself don't know why i got such unexpected Q coming thru my head.....i guess i had over thought of everything, but sometime, the curiosity is out of control, it is stronger than other senses that make myself crazy.....crazy sight from other people eye as always when such Q is throw out to them....and eventually, i got the fade smile as the feedback....in their mind...i am sure they had a thought of ...what is the hell of this fellow trying to say, is she crazy? haha, i guess i am but is that wrong in that abnormal way? I guess myself is born in that way, as people always said, when one palm print is with a lot of lines, it indicate that one will think a lot....

1 comment:

Lmf said...

Well, if you curious to discover what's the meaning of the lines of your palm, then you should request my consultancy.
You are I am expert into the field. But just palmistry but fortune telling. No worries, I wouldn't charge on that. Hhahah~~~