Tuesday, November 27, 2007

a good or bad day?

I guess today I'm having the bad gen in my head...thinking of taking MC (flu and cough started from yesterday) as it is raining some more....YES!! My lazy gen won....I called Admin, gave my reason and took my sick leave. I thought she is taking her too as I called in a few time and there was not one picked up.... she said, she went down to buy some bun...cheh!!

After all this while, this is my second time of taking MC( after a year + 4 months working there).... the first time MC is in earlier year for that small accident. Guess I felt a bit guilty right now but I really need some rest, some good rest!

I have not see the doctor...if i cant get MC from him...then it will just be an unpaid leave. Hopefully, the doctor kind of good and understand one to release the MC sheet! PRAY HARD!!

Just wish myself good luck and get better as tomorrow, it will be another battle day!!

No comments: